Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Monday, June 7, 2010

So Addicted,

been playing this over and over and over this whole dayy (:

the video is damn addictive, cute jaden, :D

want to watch karate kid badlyyyyyyyy. badly ):

oh and shrek 4, toy story 3, elm street, prince and persia,

and all the movies that are in the cinemas right now. now. nowwwww.

never say never ! very inspiringg (:

maximelovesyou

i want to hold your hand by the beatles

2 comments:

Nur Afiqah Mardhiah said...

Aku dh ckp JB mmg comel ♥ :D

alhanasabrina said...

aku ckp jaden ye yg comel, bukan jb, kah3 XD