Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Duly noted

Maybe for some, opening up and telling some other person about how you feel about a third person or anything that's bothering you, your heart and your mind is a big deal. Maybe I never thought that there is a person who's like that. I thought telling people stuffs is okay provided you keep all the little personal details all to yourself. Guess im wrong.

Point taken.

3 comments:

Lo<3_Bilo said...

I came across your blog through Redza's twitter. Good one! I love your writings. And I love what you wrote in this entry.
Keep writing. ;)

whibley said...

I came across your blog through Redza's twitter. Good one. I love your writings and I love what you wrote for this entry.
Keep writing. Xo

alhanasabrina said...

ironic on how both of your comments are almost the same. Thanks btw ;)