Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Oh hi

Hey there
Sorry I took away your smile
I put you through so much
Guess the line once curved
Won't ever be that way again

And now the distance that separate us
The crater I created
Was once my source of happiness
Now my source of longing
That you be okay, as you once were

If it were me
I'd die the instant I knew
But you, being the strong one
Kept on walking
Tougher than the earth,
Although stepped by millions

Sorry I'm not able to return
The atmosphere that you gave to me
The best that I could do
Is tell you
And to be honest
I don't feel the slightest happy by doing so

I can't be selfish forever
Can't tie you to me if I'm not on the same page
And now all the time in the world are yours
Forgive me

I want nothing else
Than to see you happy
With or without me
If it what it takes
To see that curve again

You'll be fine, insyaAllah

alhanasabrina

No comments: