Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Finals fever ey?

Assalamualaikum lovely readers :)

Well, i guess you guys know what am I going to write since i made it so clear in the title. Really, why is everybody having their finals coming? Ahh its not a bad thing cause later we shall have holidays togethaaaaa! Weee. Ah well okay. This is my schedule. Alhamdulillah it's not so packed but one of em is a killer subject sooo, i still have to constantly study starting from now.

2712 0900-1200 Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics (killer!) *dies*
2812 0900-1200 Separation Process
3112 0900-1200 Probability and Statistics
0301 0900-1200 Analytical Chemistry


AND I'M FREEEEEE FOR 4 MONTHS! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Please dearest, include me in your duas, thanks ;)

alhanasabrina

2 comments:

aRinarRe said...

you've always pulled through- ALIVE! hahaha All the best nique :)

alhanasabrina said...

awh thank you so much Arre, you've always been that one loyal commenter to my posts :)