Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Oh love

I'm such a sucker for love movies. Sappy, cliché, romantic love movies. Just this morning I was looking to find a chic flick love movie to watch and I stumbled upon Love Actually. For those who haven't watched it, please do. Please please. With the ever charming Hugh Grant innit, you can never go wrong. And it's in England too, which adds more 'awwh' factor to it. Who doesn't love a movie jammed packed with British slang all along the way? I know I do :)

alhanasabrina

No comments: