Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Saturday, January 4, 2014

I Wanna Go

Looking at everybody's photos and i'm like... why am I (still) here?

I wanna go to the States so bad. Well, studying in the UK is the dream, but there are so many things to see and do in the States! I mean, look at the size of it, it's huge! I've been there, lol i've been there twice even. But that was when i was a kid. So its all Disneyland and Disneyworld stuff. Now, I wanna see everything else, and still go to Disney theme parks and their Magic Mountains! + NYC, times square, the food, the life, the people, oh don't get me started!


One day, inshaAllah.

x

No comments: