Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Saturday, August 29, 2015

i found this

either you will be aware of your happiness
and enjoy it with all your senses

or you will ignore that and look elsewhere for what you think you are lacking
in which case you will fall prey to complaining and discontent

in that case, wait until this present becomes past

then you will weep and realise
how happy you were at that time
but you did not realise it
now you have nothing left but fading memories


i think i wrote this, or i copied it from somewhere. either or, cherish the happy moments in your life while it lasts. dont take this life lightly, as you'll regret it when you're older

xx

No comments: