Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ipodKU

i so love my ipod

thanks to nana, its full.i mean, not really full, but atleast theres some songs(: hee.


today my routine is as usual.tution at nine.but we, me and nana, decided to ditch bio class since it is gonna be so boring, yeah we know! despite the fact that we already paid, we just got home anyway.and that is when the process of filling my ipod happens.

and yeah, i lost two of my precious teeth, oh boohoo): just because i want to wear the braces.yeahh.the process wasnt actually painful.but the results are.haiyo.after the extractong process, i went to klcc cuz my mum didnt have time to drop me home.so there i was, with kapas full with blood in my mouth and i cant really feel my mouth.im there.haiyo.naseb iya ade.im a lil bit relieved.then iya left, and i was alone.i didnt mind at all.well, atleast i think i do.haihh, i really dont mind.seriously(: heh.but then someone came along and accompany me for the rest of the day.so then, at 430, i watch quarantine.hehh.it was kinda lame, funny and BORING.but the part where i got shocked was quite a few.ohh damn i hated the scenes! hahahaha.overall, nahh.not worth my 10 bux.although that guy paid for my tickets(:

well, tomorrow is the opening for twilight, the movie that i am suppposed to watch on my birthday but i didnt came out on my birthday instead it will come out tommorow.so lyk, this week, ive been getting out of the house for almost everyday.so i dont think i cn make it for tommorow although the tickets had already been booked.sad, but, what to do?haihhh.but yeah certainly, i will damn watch the movie during this hols gak.tak kire! kene gak!oh and im so totally jealous of mard cuz dpt tgk hsm dah 5 kali taw! ape laaa.

and abt amir? only time will tell(:


.maxime

No comments: