Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

they say

when stars is shining at its brightest
im still here
the moon is slowly turning full
im still here

people are at the climax of their dreams
im still there
lovers talking on the phone
i am still, there.

stiiting waiting wishing
that a miracle cn happen
fate brought ur together
but can we fight against the fate?

i bring myself towards you
hoping for the truth
then u lift me
higher than the mountains
brought me
deeper than the oceans

sadly
it was all a dream
of a one night sleep


goodnight my almost lover(:


.maxime

No comments: