Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

im defeated by Cuteness.

i think im addicted to cute THINGS.yeaa.and what makes me addicted to it u may ask.ahaha, duhh.its their cuteness!

just since 3 days ago when i went to terawikh i cnt stop myself from staring at my long lost bestfriend's little sister.crazy as it seems, she seemed so sute.with cute little eyes nose and mouth.and her gestures, aaaah.very cute! i knew them, name and all, but lets not mention names here, ayte? mind, she is only stndrd bape tah, m not quite sure.but, comel laaa! and yet, today just as she passed by me, she smiled(: and that makes my terawikh worthy.HAHA, kidding!.and the 2nd time she passed thru me, her sister lead the way, and poked me two times at the back.she followed, also poking me at the back.ahh, how cute can that be?

this same goes to am's little sister ahdia, who seemed like a real life cartoon.cute and all.OMG if i were to have a child, i will refrain them from ever growing up!hahaa, but thats not possible, is it?


yea, and also, for cute things, or cute actions.like for example, couples madly in love with each other, sweet movies, the proposal story, u know wheat i mean, not ryan reynold's the proposal, just any proposal! its cute, and also sweet at the same time.goshh.


but that doesnt apply to guys, okay!guys out there, if ure cute, sorry! ure rejected.hahaha.i only take handsome guys.to name a few fahrin ahmad, tom cruise and ryan reynolds himself((: oh and and, ewan mc gregor, eventhough he's old.and dont forget my all time star, cristiano ronaldo(: they are all hot and handsome guys! ((:

such a waste cuz m going back tmrw; maxime.

No comments: