Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Friday, August 21, 2009

p- FF -t

the caps means that its on my mind.practically, allthe time.minimum five times a day, cuz i'll nvr forget to pray for it to be true.

wtv laa.im back.goshh.loads of stories.but, this is not the time to spill all of it ryte.


the level of stress is finally decreasing as the trials had gone.but its half of it only.more to come after holidays.but during this period, ill be busy with my date with aljunid((: yippie.dy tu best gilaaaa.hehs.but yknow, when the adrenaline starts to run, i'll automatically write.haha.whatt?idk, its true.i may write crappy stuffs.but ill nvr throw my writings away.adoyaii.ill publish a book one day.i think its gna be a little bit better than rubbish.haha, just buy it.dont say anything.

had my sub of d day tadi.sedapsedap((:


BURNLEY vs MANCHESTER UNITED
SATU kosong?
aaaaaa, freak aa man u ni.
i said so, without CR, u'll be nothing.ceyhh. xD
im dissapointed.



you are most welcome.bye!

No comments: