Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

jangan percaya, hanya rekaan semata-mata

i want to meenie's house yesterday, and also lonne.here's the story.

i went to meenie's house, bla bla bla, she showed me her house, and i was so amazed.the design, fullamak, wallah gila beng! yeaa.it is just a corner terrace, just like mine, yeaa.but since her dad is an architect ( correct me if m wrong), so it is build from scratch.and plus, i got duet raya((: thanks auntie :D

lonne's, huge, bungalow i think? but without a huge lawn.ahha.but but, its beautiful laa, and plus, you can climb up allll the way to the roof.cool or what.(:

p/s: the spaghetti, yummy :D

not too much of the details laa, privacy kot.ceehh.but


home is certainly where the heart is

enuff with that.that's yesterday's issue.today, went to a wedding, err.how to say it ehh.my moyang tiri's grand daughter.haha.long story short, its reallly a keluarga 69.too many to list.


wtv laa, my birthday's coming, so its the cue that SPM is also around the corner.haha, so dont forget to wish me yeaa.kah3.

I don’t know but
I think I maybe
Fallin’ for you
Dropping so quickly
Maybe I should
Keep this to myself
Waiting ’til I
Know you better

I am trying
Not to tell you
But I want to
I’m scared of what you’ll say
So I’m hiding what I’m feeling
But I’m tired of
Holding this inside my head

I’ve been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’ve been waiting all my life
and now I found ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’m fallin’ for you

toing toing, im feeling this

tatkala menunggu respons darimu
aku resah
gelisah
tidak senang duduk
aku berguling-guling di atas katilku yang empuk
sambil menatap wajahmu
yang kelihatan sunyi
mengkin kau perlukan teman
untuk menyinari hidupmu
adakah aku boleh menjadi
salah satu daripada isi hati mu?

haha, eew right? so its true, malay poetry needs more than english poetry, so i guess it'll stick to english(:

tidak ku sangka ku boleh jadi begini
terkambus dalam onak duri cintamu
terjatuh hati dengan lunaknya suaramu
sambil berbual mesra
mendengar kelak ketawa mu
aku riang
tersenyum di dalam hati
lantas aku bertanya
mengapa kau buat ku jadi begini?

practice makes perfect, spm da nk dekatt ;P

oh crapp.
seeyah guys, im off tomorow to college.

unstable; maxime.

p/s: GFORCE sememangnya comel! martabatkan bahasa ibunda ;P


ignore me, love sick perhaps

1 comment:

i.i said...

pnyelah tajuk besar bahasa melayu
baca kat bwh english
ape daa