Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

menjelajah dunia


im working tomorrow ! wuhue~ the days of waking up late are over ! hahaha.i guess.

i need a smart casual attire ! see that man up there?wish i could wear a cardigan on top of a shirt just like him, but my mum did not buy this one awesome cardigan at bandung that she saw, and i liked it, so, no cardigan ! ): aha, ade je actually, but i need yg sarung punya.haha.

i dont wanna wear heels, i dont have any other coloured shirt except for white black and pink? NO WAY ! so tell me what should i wear?

oh, as for shoes.here's an interesting story.today i spent all day just travelling here and there to find this perfect pair of shoes.i went to allam yest, saw this reebok shoe, RM 219, fuhh, very very nice, its black *chingg :D but this friend of mine just said,
eh que why dont u just go to mid vall's why pay more? you can get shoes there for less than a hundred.


so i did exactly what she told me

today, i woke up early to go to the 3 hour test, theory class.halfway, i was sleepy as hell.but luckily the 2nd part, i did not sleep cuz i listened to my ipod and hearing the lecture at the same time.heh.

then, i went to mid valley just to to find out that the shop is closed, danggg.i checked out studio R, royal sporting house, adidas, skechers, but nothing caught my eye exept for that one reebok shoe which i eventually found out that 7 is their biggest size.im a size 6 person.downn, again)):

went to plenty of al ikhsan just to figure out the same ugly truth, 7 is their biggest size ! i got the picture of the shoe over here so u can also drool of its coolness.awhh, so sad.



so after one whole day of shoe-hunting: mission not accomplished.

its sad, so sad, its a sad sad situation and its getting more and more absurd

i was going to wear the shoe to work tomorrow, sigh.but now, lets just settle whith what i have, okay?

maybe; al

No comments: