Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

weekend

saturday, morning

i went to take the compter test at danau kota, passed with not so full colours.hahaha 45 je :D

saturday, midday

i went to my dad's kazen's wedding.she was superbly beautiful, and i met the awesome Dr Faiz Khalid :D he came to my sch once, and i talked with him abt that.and after the photography session, i said thanks, he said okay, TAKE CARE ;P

saturday, evening

rushed to kl convec to attend the engineering talk, at the star edu fair.it was fun, i finally decide to take up chemical engineering, especially after talking to one of my dad's friends, Ir Chan Tuck Leong, which is also one of the speakers during the talk.then, round2 at the edu fair a bit, found out that it was interesting ;P

sunday, morning

went to the edu fair, again, to catch the 11 am talk, options after spm.after that i went to the exhibition halls, found out more abt what i wanna do, and also the work prospects, blablabla.interestinggg :D

sunday, evening

went to petrosains for a job interview, well its not really an inverview, its jst randon talk abt urselfs.haha, the waiting duration was hell of a wait, but i dont mind.hee.just that, i hope i'll get the job.it'll be an interesting addition to my resume.hahahah !

after that i went to topshop to mess around with hisyam, which i ended up disturbing him at work and having a good chat with him.haha(:

and thats the end of my busy weekend?

and im watching anugerah juara lagu right now, with the superbly funny emcees, wonder who will win?

thats a question to ponder, definitely : AL<3

p/s and yeah sorry i didnt went to the birthday party ));

4 comments:

Rose Adzreen Rusli said...

xgi botte ny prty:(

alhanasabrina said...

sorry laa ! ;(

lisa azelan said...

wow. cambest. i missed all the du fairs. adoyy. when lagi ade eh?

alhanasabrina said...

emm ade kt penang je yg aku tau
aha, lepak lisa(: no worries.hee