Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ringo Max Starr

what you said bothers me, well technically you didn't say it to my face, but i know. despite all the laughters amd smiles that i potray in all those pictures, only certain are sincere. one of them is the picture when i'm with you. priceless yes, because only i have it in my mind. this story, i can't see it ending anytime soon. don't say you're tired. don't say you're not that tough. i didn't volunteer to take a part in this. its my life, so i have to act in it. whether i like it or not. actually i don't really have a say about this, just that i find time have lots of meanings now.



life could be easier for my neighbour, my bestfriend, or even my roommate. or maybe life could be harder for them. i don't know. cause from the outer side, everyone is smiling and shaking hands while laughing because they don't want other people to know. so i should not break down and run off telling everyone bout how sucky my life is because it isn't. i still have my one priority, God, and my beloved family to supprt me. then my best friends, my friends, then only the problems.



i thought the rendezvous will resolve things, instead it just brings up all the problems we tried to ignore. i should have known better. i should have, i should have. i can ignore this, and let them settle themselves out while i live my life until i am 21. no buts.



i wanted to tell you how i feel but then i got distracted. so let me be, screaming out the words i want to say inside my head while our eyes keep staring towards each other. others may look at us like were crazy but deep down only we know whats going on in our heads and i like it to stay that way, but its killing us from the inside so come on lets find a way out. a way out from this misery and still be together.



i'm not giving up on you, life.


maxime

exit wounds by the script

No comments: