Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

TripleTen


nope, nothing special happened today. no sweet confessions, asking me to become his girlfriend, not that i hope for it, just an inside joke with me and my friends, at 10:10:10 on 10/10/10, we will like break up with the current boyf, or just somebody decent enuff to wake up that early to confess his love to me or my friend. and at 10:10 pm, if breaking up was at 10:10 am, then finding new love will be at night. ha-ha impossible. but, yes im sure there's plenty other love stories out there that took place today, like the marriage of Dr Sheikh Muzaphar with Dr Elina, just not here. not now. haha. and yes, or wishes of happy 101010, well i did get some. thru fb hahahaha.

well utp is busy with convo fair right now, its happening this weekend. do come if you may(: utp now is so colourful, i loikeeee :D

and the day ended with me, stuck in the bonet, while the driver is enjoying himself playing with roundabouts and halting every second that he can, but yeah. i do enjoy it, although its like freaking hot in the bonet. hahahaha. nevermind that.


surprises ? they come every week. wait for it.

maxime


need you by travie mccoy

No comments: