Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Birthday, and after

oh yes, i would like to thank all of my friends that wished my on my birthday. much love ♥ ! and THANK YOUUU :D

i'm finally 18 now. yeah most of the people will say, LEGAL age right ? to watch those 18 rated movies, but yeah, being 18 had really made a difference. i think. i got 18 pink roses from my parents ((: thank you maa and ayah ! ♥ and and also some other presents from friends. no need to list them all here. you know who you are righttt ? heh. thank god my birthday was on a Sunday. i get to use my Free Calls efficiently ;) hahahaha i loike ! and also the cakes, strawberry and Chocolate Indulgence. andddd the celebration, eggs huh? i still smell em till today, haha. but at the end of the day, i can't be more grateful to anybody else beside Allah, who made me breathe till this very day(: Thank You.

ohkay enuff bout the birthday stories. back to Life stories. hahaha. yesterday, something very funny indeed happened. it was something about rushing to watch Rapunzel, but ended up being let down because all of the counters were closed ! so WE walked in the cinema area and in our own pace enter the first cinema. it was Unstoppable viewing. then we enter the 2nd cinema, it was Skyline, i think. haha. but we, without any feeling just continue to enter cinemas 3 and 4, which both were viewng HP7. so we decided on which movie we want to watch. it was really funny cause we could easily be detected because there are so many cctv cameras there ! luckily we did not get caught, hahaha. then we returned back to cinema 1 and watched Unstoppable. Its the last 30 minutes of the movie at that time, and we're sitting at the 2nd seat from infront. Funny, but its a new experience. HAHAHA

aaahhhh im in the middle of Programming Lab right now. cya !

higher by taio cruz feat travie mccoy

No comments: