Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This Holiday,

It made me feel alive a little bit more. not that im saying that i feel dead when im away, but home is certainly where the heart is. your family is your home. no matter when, or where you are. they are the number one priority ♥

AND THIS IS NO LEISURE 2 WEEKS HOLIDAY ! haha but i did make it look fun. well, going out with friends. special rendezvous. checking out uniqlo and some other fun stuffs. played with others dslr, (when oh when will i get mine? hehe) shopping like craaaazy in Bandung and feeling the suspense of my special day. hahaha i won't mention it.

made some new friends, oh actually its old friends, but made closer :) made my night worth it. but every night is worth it. and also my daylight, when it is served with some specific purpose hahaha

watched several movies :DD takers megamind life as we know it hehe but unstoppable tron harry potter and the deathly hallows are waiting next on the must see list. Uuuuu can't wait ! :D

going back to Pahang tomorrow, its Eid-ul Ahda again :D I loikeeee. haha. so, Happy Eid-ul Adha everyone ! :D

oh yes. projects and reports are waiting to be finished. got to go !

ps thank youuuuu :))

my first summon is RM 20; maxime

just like a pill by pink

1 comment:

Nur Afiqah Mardhiah said...

Unstoppable is sooo really not my type. Bosan! -.- Nasib ada Chris Pine ♥ :)