Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's 2011 Already ?

Okay lama gila tak update blog. Haaaaa.

I planned to update on the 21st of december. That time, i got loadssssss to say. and yes, i still remember it. Up until now. But nahh. Can't spill it out right here and now. Cause you know what, while right now everybody is still having their holidays, even since christmas, us UTP ians foundation students are struggling our minds off for our finals on the 3rd of Jan. Whaaaaaat ? Haa. And by the time that everybody has gone back to their respective colleges, schools and universities, then only our holidays starts. Pathetic, yeah i know. But i quite enjoyed UTP. Not 'quite' actually. I do enjoy being here(:

Well, some tid bits on what's in store for you.

Birthday Celebration
Ego, Dignity and Honour.
The Surprise
Missing

BUTTTTT. This post is specially for today, the first day of a brand new year. Hoyeaaaaaaaaaah. It feels good. cause it's not the same anymore. Like old times, New Year meaning that I have to go back to school again, facing teachers and high school dramas. but now, Its new year, but its the end of the semester. HAHAH. I Loikeeeeee. ;)

Ohkay. Time to get serious.
Monday 9-12 Islamic studies
Tuesday 9-12 Fundamentals of Programming I
Wednesday 9-12 English II
Thursday 9-12 Thinking Skills

and then i am freeeeee. WOOHOOO no homeworks for two weeks. heheh. so i can watch my list of queued of movies that i haven't watch yet. and i can't wait for the mid break season to be over. i need my Chuck Bartowski back ! hehehe.

To be honest, i haven't studied all day. hehe. So i better start now.

Here's to 2010, where i made plentyyyyy of new friends, lost some, had some lovers, lost some too, had fights, had breakups, strength the bond of friends, cried much, SPM results, doing things i never thought of, disobeyed rules, experience working, being a freshman all over again, some bad memories, and lots and lots and lots of happy memories (: THANK YOU ALL WHO MADE MY YEAR(:

And as for 2011. I had a brilliant start. Hope that the rest of the year will be just fine, and better than before. I'm not asking for a perfect year, just please, less drama and heartaches. Better self respect, honesty, and better way i treat others. Better bond with friends, and more sweet sweet memories waiting to be created ♥ May there be smiles all the way until 2012. InsyaAllah.

Say Cheese ! *FLASH*
maxime

InsyaAllah by Maher Zain

No comments: