Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Walking Day


I am a boring but happy person. Haters gonna hate, but yeah :D

Not that i resent traffic jam, i prefer to walk than taking the car to go to Pavilion. Simply because, i just do. On the other hand, my sister is the anti-walking type. Hahahah. Just because she had done her walking part when she's at Indonesia, she doesn't want to walk here, at Malaysia. So, LRT it is. And yeah, one more reason, the parking fee is so expensive i could assure you, both Klcc or Pavilion. Haha.

We went to Klcc by LRT around 1215 i think. And yeah, 10 mins ride and we're there. Had to go to the tailor with my mum, and we ate at Pelita afterwards. Then, we walked to Pavilion. Hah. This is my sister's first time ever walking to Klcc and she compared, what it would be like if we went by car just now. But, the walking distance is not thaaaat far. Just 5 mins of walking. Hehe (:

Haaaa. The boutiques we went at Pavi.

The first was Uniqlo. Then Cotton On, Forever 21, Nichii, the brand new Action Figure store (idk what's the name) but its SOOO cool :D err what else eh ? Doesn't matter, cause i'm going there again tomorrow ! Haha. Those dresses at Nichii, you wait :P

&&&& I ate Carl's Jr Portobello Mushroom Burger :D
and also the chilli cheese fries :D

:D

:D

*No wonder I'm getting fat. Ngehehehe.

But then, on the way back from Pavi to Klcc, it was raining ! :O So we had to walk ourselves through the rain and my sister said ' This is why we need to go by car! ' Hehehe :P

Okaaaaay. That's it I guess. Just want to update you with the on goings of my life.

All in all, it was fun going out with my sister :D Oh yea. Met Jasmin just now at Nichii. Unexpected, but yeah(:

Let's go to Vans store at OneUtama !

Sweet sweet Maxime

hey baby by pitbull

No comments: