Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hero

Hello sun
It's been a while
With your rays penetrating through my skin
I felt at ease
Even with three hours of sleep
I've never been more myself
Like I am now

"I need a hero, just in time. Save me just in time"

Counting days before Im going back to UTP. It's just like the old days. Where holidays are spent without guilt, and each day, without knowing, the day of fear itself is is approaching. And this ecstatic feeling, can't seem to put my finger on it. I'm nervous on starting a whole new chapter, but anxious on what lies ahead. While we are busy preparing stuffs and timetables, life is busy formulating hardships to be thrown upon us. Brace yourself, it ain't gonna be easy, said life.

I don't know what's gotten into my emotions lately. It's like it has a feelings on its own. One second im on cloud nine, hanging w the angels and them titans, then a second later im on mount everest, screaming my lungs out. Suddenly im in a dark corner, feeding the cats and talking to myself, and always im in this room full with scribbled words with unknown meanings. It's like my heart is being a jumper without me knowing it. And it seems like a cat has really got my tongue cause lately i cant seem to put my thoughts into words properly.

What am I talking about again? Lol

alhanasabrina

No comments: