Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What A Day

It started of like any other day. But it turns out the to one of the best-est day ever. Period :)

*rubbing eyes* i'm an old girl now? Whaaaat? Haha

 

(Syadia: Oh my I didn't recognize you. You don't look 20!)

Mr Tan! The seniors gave him a present: trip to Turkey w his family :) One of the most incredible teacher indeed.

Me, looking at the prestigious block B :D And seeee, that's my name :B

Oh yes. Dat pole. Lol. My favourite spot to play :DD I feel like a gymnast when m on this thing. Lol.

Nothing can beat the dining hall food. And yes, that dish. The salty fish (ikan masin? :p) w onions :D

"Di sini lahirnya pemimpin harapan agama, bangsa dan negara" PROUD! 


The memorable surau An-Nur :)

Beloved block B. Looking radiant than evahhh ;)

The tee that Huda gave me. Im sooo loving it ;) Thanks adik <3

And it ended w some family time. Guess which's my score? Ehehehe. Highest score evah.


And also, not to forget, char kuey teow from Mali's and Chatimeeee :D My day is complete. Alhamdulillah :)

Less words needed: alhanasabrina

No comments: