Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Whew

Looking back at several of my recent posts, I thought, 'oh my so serious'. Hahahaha. Well let's steam off, shall we?

Remember my old post where I talked about choosing squash over tennis? Well that has certainly changed now. I'm a tennis player now. Muahahaha. And i'm loving it. Maybe if i spend my time playing squash more than i do with tennis, i'll love it more. But as for now, tennis excites me.And i think im getting pretty good at it too ;) Except well, my low blood pressure. Ah, I could work on that. Hehe.

And that proves a human can change their minds, and continue to be that way.

Yeah, whatever the picture says :)

alhanasabrina

No comments: