Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hey you. Yeah you. You might think that I got it all sorted out in life don't you? Have all the riches in the world, w my sweet nurturing words i portray in this blog, gazillion boys worship me by the feet. Well sorry to disappoint you, but I don't.

And putting up a barrier and act like I have it all under control is all I have to be okay. Well, most of the time i am really okay so don't go and throw some sorrows or pointless drama in my life.


Just to be clear, I am currently contented with my life, and I'm happy with it. And I thank Allah for giving me all that :)

No comments: