Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mind

Your words, they made it thru. 
But they'll stay as long as i want it to
Maybe you just say things I wanna hear
But I really want you here

In another completely different topic, I feel like I shouldn't give in too much to sleep.

I remember during my high school, a teacher of mine, he taught me Modern Maths, I adored his geeky-ness. Lol. And in this one class, he pointed out that if we listen to a music that has the same wavelength as your brain while studying, it'll help you to digest better. So, you know what he did? He attached a speaker to his laptop and turned on this soft music while teaching us. Hahaha. True story. Oh funny moments.

And my current hobby is blog walking. I simply love it. Not only I get to read other people's stories (me being a busy body at its best) I get to absorb other people's way of writing and pickup some new words that I can use. Happy happy hobby :)

alhanasabrina

1 comment:

aRinarRe said...

encik ahmaaaaaddddd! XDDD form five madness <3