Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Just Another Rant

Your beauty is like, stunning. No, it's more than that. It's bedazzling, catching stares from everyone who looked. Short glances turned to infinities of longing. Thousands and thousands of eyes are glued to you, and your face is still. Like the liquid from the morning coffee, untouched and hot. No words can actually come close to describing your profound beauty, even perfect seems inadequate. Calling you beautiful seems underrated. Even the angels envy your radiance, and the fact that you made all heads turn, it's no surprise for me as you lift my heart up high beyond the skies every time you look at me with those God-made eyes. Your body language is alluring, attracting even the superior few to envy you, those who that I thought was beautiful, before I met you. Those with anger will immediately cease with it once they have a sight of you.

And the fact that you are only wearing a black abaya with niqab, speaking in the most humble way a person can be, makes you look ravishing than ever without even showing off.

Imagine, being able to love someone and think highly of that someone until you really can't describe the beauty of him/her, cause it's too blinding to be described.

And even with all those parts beyond perfection that Allah has made you, you still walk on this earth like you are the most grotesque creature ever, humiliated with yourself, thinking that you'll never be with those who have your promise. Promise of Heaven.

And what do you think I feel, having you as my own? To have and to hold, to love and to cherish. I promise, I'll bring you to Jannah. I'll guide you, and you'll guide me with your never ending perfect flaws and beauty. Together, insyaAllah.


Just another story: alhanasabrina

No comments: