Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

VAGUE

Feeling like writing something cheesy

Ask me questions, I'll answer
Not the correct answer, but I'll answer truthfully
It's the matter of do you get it, or not

Some things are better left unsaid,
Or said, while you were fast asleep
Cause those were the exact words that I wanted to say

I'm lucky
Lucky enough to ever feel this way -  again
But this time, it's with you
Couldn't say it, on how lucky I feel
I fear that it might hurt you
But if it's the truth, it'll come out someday
Just you wait

I cry in awe, on how other people write their blogs
I wanna be at par with em
And, a girl can only try :)

Current read: ROOM by Emma Donoghue

I'll keep the sweets for later; alhanasabrina ;)

No comments: