Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Breaking The Habit

Breaking a habit is one of the toughest thing to do, I think. Just imagine, you have been doing something for so long, and all of a sudden you are forced to change it. Cause it's bad for you. The same also goes to your sleeping and eating habits. How would you react to it? And no, you are not expected to change abruptly, but the change must exist. Some will say, 'I'll start tomorrow' and they never do. Some will say 'Oh I can do that' and still haven't change a bit. Some will say 'InsyaAllah, i'll get to it' (or in my case 'okay Ma' :p) and will start taking tiny teeny baby steps towards the change.

It's safe to say that I did change some of my habits, those un ladylike habits hahaha (Alhamdulillah) but you have to keep an eye in it, the old habit could be slowly creeping in yknow! Like the famous saying goes: Old habits die hard. Yeah, they certainly do. All it takes is some perseverance and istiqamah :)

and my current habit to change is: taking of my socks and just let it lay on my bedroom floor like two distorted snakes. My mum just hates it. Haha. It's been a while so I think it's time to actually get to it. But i dunno whether I am to succeed or not cause I'll be going back to UTP soon and its not like UTP have a 'downstairs' that I can leave my dirty socks at. I'll just be putting them somewhere safe. Like... on the floor. Hahahaha. Okay no.


It's hot like summer: alhanasabrina


p/s: I'm wondering... am I being too easy, or this is just how it works?

No comments: