Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Comparison

Cool Blog, Chatime and Gong Cha.

Just a simple post, tribute to my love for the pearls. Lol.

Coolblog? Used to be my addiction, cause it's the only ice blended drink that is available near to UTP that has pearls innit. I used to drink cup-bon from wangsa walk behind my house. I always have vanilla, cause it's my favourite.

But now I tried Chatime's Pearl Milk Tea and just recently Gong Cha's Milk Tea with Pearl. And I liked Chatime's pearl better cause it's bigger I think. But Gong Cha has this preference for your sugar and ice content which is good, I think? And Gong Cha's tea have this more herb taste innit. Or maybe the taste came up cause I asked for less sugar? Dunno.

Anyhoo, I think I'll stick to Chatime. Hehehehe. Except if im stuck in KLCC and im dying to have the pearl. Or the milk tea. Or else I just can go to mamak Pelita and order, 'ane, teh susu ais satu!' (altho I never liked it anyway) Lol you may say im a trend follower but it's actually nice, the drinks. Just don't drink so often cause i think it's a lil bit pricey for just iced milk tea. With pearls. Lol.

alhanasabrina

No comments: