Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Good good

What a good day today, I think. Alhamdulillah. Despite having non stop headache since... err 4 pm?, I just had a good day today :)

My day started of with my tennis lesson at 11. And the low blood just won't shut down, so I had to play still altho my visions were black and white towards the end of the game. It's just very inconvenient. Shoot me.


I had these for the first time! And I thought it was a little bit too sweet, but overall I just loved it. But I am going to take a break from McD for a while. Uhmm, just because :)

Drove to somewhere for the first time, and it was fun. Had a wonderful rendezvous and lunch :) Altho idk why i was being a tad quiet all the way thru, I guess I'm just shy. Hahahahahaha. No. I'm tired, I guess.

Came home, argued sisterly w my sister, slept a little. Tried the new body wash and lip scrub that my bestfriend posted to me (love you! hihi) and felt all bubbly inside. *insert blissfull emoticon here* Read Room a little bit (wondering why i am taking so long to finish it) and just lied down on my bed, half awake. Turned on the aircond cause I wanted to (gosh I love airconds!) and rushed to send off ayah somewhere. Hang in my sister's room, laugh excitedly to the minions, they are just too cute and funny! Watched a little bit of Sungha, K-Pop and Glee.

And then here I am, in my room, colder than ever with the lullaby on. I love it. Cause sometimes my room tend to be hotter than the living room (I wonder why).

Bye! Im gonna finish Room tonight, by hook or by crook. Hihi I hope I got that right.

alhanasabrina

No comments: