Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Friday, December 12, 2008

webcam wonder


smlm, i went to this hotel.then, ni lah number bilik dy, cm teringat je.hahahaha.tu lah yang snap pic ni :D


yeah.talking bout yesterday's evening.im at nana's since pagi.we went jogging and all.penat lah.and me, tah my mum ckp i hv low blood pressure ke ntha, cm nak pitam ouh after minutes of jogging.cm, nana pun cm da lame x jog kan, so lyk kjap je ahh.then cool down sume maen swing.hee.ade pics bt mals la.then balik rumah.tgk wild child.alex pettyfer! ahha.comel doe.da la sweet gell ngan that girl.always, always, teringt kat that guy and duhh obv, berangan je im like that with him.yg x bley bla is that they kissed at public.hahhahaha.cm xbiase tgk kan.english movies.duhh.then lunch sume2.then, its webcam-ing time.ahha.at first, serious i was lyk, naaa, taknak ahhh.segan gila weyh! serious tym uh mmg tanak tnjk muka ahh.im lyk not so pretty and all kannn.but then cm da nmpk muke dy kann.i felt at ease.he's cute.SGT.and he was lyk threatening me if i x tnjk muke, dy tutp webcam, so lyk i pn tnjk la muka cuz i dun want to lose his face kann at that time.gosh i miss him so much ouh that time.serious.hahahaha :D


suka suka suka.esp, his charming smile.ouhh.comel ah!lame gila kot webcam.and he was at the hosp kan, so lyk takleyh bwat expression sgt.haha.nanti nurse sume kate dy gile.bak kate dy lahhh.umm.then dy off jap.so turun la bwh tgk sehati berdansa.hahaha.then i missed him like freaking much, texting is not enuff, angau angau, so lyk i switched on the laptop again.then there he was, with his red tshirt, earphone yg tak berape cool, and jam odm yang agak cool lah! hahahaha.i wish that moment will last forever.but, tanak lah kann!nak jumpe dy on wed nxt week (:


but then, i ve to go back.its wayyyy past my curfew, ahhaha.supposednye balik tengahari kan.but like.ntah.malas nak crite, there will be no more tears rolling down on this face, kan syg?ahha


knight in a shining armour

like kyle XY i wish to be
sleeping there with no one alse but me
oh now i know why ppl like biology
cuz before, i just like to dream

words had been spoken
calls had been made
ppl are annoyed and left me, forsaken
now look at the caous that uve made

webcam wonder, lets start a fire
a fliming one with a hot desire
to be a model, a photographer
or just ure suit to be a lover

the ipod's down, im getting a frown
but not today cuz there's my crown
d title best dressed's where i got it from
ohh, i cnt wait to go to my own prom !

121 am.one world hotel.121208.



thnx for being there when i need you
thnx fer calming me with ur sweet voice
thnx fer calling me in the middle of the night
thnx fer being by my side
thnx for existing in my life hney
i love you to bits

.q

No comments: