Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

before

ENGLISH DRAMA

tingg!that time of the year is here.damn la weyh.well, we're the 'juara bertahan' since f2.wahahaha.didnt expect it, well.thnx to my batch, transcenders and also, yupp, LISA(:

so this year, what will happen?ahha
competition, competition

very, very, tough.the f4s are currently bucking up, well.quite good, i can say.
the f1s are acting brave by doing their own script.ahha, many KL PAC's actresses there, so, i cn say they're good.i guess.but, in the meantime, all that we know is that, the f1's story is quite diff from all of the other batches.different?but not that good.hahaha.i hope xD


so like, ive gtg.
lotss of things to do, including sleeping and eating!hahahahahahaha

and ohh PLEASE,

pray for us

best side show
best props
best script
best special effects

best overall actress

best director
and that will lead to


BEST OVERALL PLAY


with hope, prays and also hardwork, what can possibly go wrong?

(:

all for one; maxime

amiinn,

No comments: