Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

real LIFE?

unbelievably true
one week, its gone.just . like . that.
and now, its back to: the school!
haha, not-so-torturing, i guess -.-'
i can handle the pressure, if there is any.heE.


what did i achieve this week?

self fix
new style
self control :D
new perception of things
new friend, mind.
lost some weight?
self study, :D
disipline, pfft, as if i hdnt enuff of that at sch! haha
stand up for myself, stand my ground, straightend up my prinsip, YUPP



so, whats next?

ED, yupp! just one week away, so much to do, haha.
R&D foodsale, ahaha, big bucks maynn
ORCHEST, well, im not in, but, goodluck eyhh

mid year exam :D trying and striving hard for it, the trial maynn.

and HKSBP, basketball, debate, debat, pfft.all the best.


whats always there;

SPM.

'if you were my boyfriend, i'll be true to you, if i make a promise, im coming thru'

things;
money
riana green
aurat
pious
zionis
boycott
friends
close friends
well-mannered
appearance
baju kurung
bmw, bloody mahal wheels?(;
flat screen tv
late service
waiter
weight gain
words

more words



haih, emotions.unstable and they run high at night, people once told me.and yupp, i guess its true.tired.im tired of all this.all of a sudden, things change.um, not that im not prepared for it, it just came on too suddenly.that thought, ut hurts.deeply, but its not strong enuff to produce a tear, luckily.knowing that ure okay, im glad.


I'm looking out in the crowd
Don't know where you are
It's like I'm hearing you now
But you feel so far
I don't know what I can do
I'm searching everywhere
Thats why I lay here at night
& dream you to life



been hearing that song until i was asleep.i was thinking of someone, was.damn im tired, but there's still things to do.some unfinished business.oh yess, hot chocolate really makes my day.ahh, calming.but definitely, cold water is the best!



packing
thinking
homework
study
tido!


conspicuously enough IMISSYOU; maxime quinn

p/s:who d hell is shahriman zahari?


&& that guy's life, is soo full with girls.isnt he bored?

haha.i guess NOT.

No comments: