Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

this

blog is officially, public(: ahah

my words, no offense huh/
yupp, feel free to comment.anything :D

and and, many of you may not know, i am following you guys, just privately.hahah.
WTV.

more to come.

'when its with you, you tend to neglect it, thinking that you have it close with you, it wont run away.but, you don't know that even the slightest action will give effect, you wouldn't think about the actions till its done, till its over, till its gone.and by that time, there are no longer space for regrets.'

its so true.

you dear, why?i am so sorry if i ever put you in a state of depression, or close to that.time spent with you are priceless.and yet now, you are really, really, far away.and nothing can ever change that.but, im just wondering, what if.WHAT IF..?

currently, i am pissed off.major.damn.

rasa neglected gilaaa in this house.fine lah im ALONE or wht, but i am still, alive.haih.and i thot my schedule is packed enuff to keep me occupied.but, i dont think so.the urge to go and hit everybody who is online is way up high.but, im not that cheap.cheap?friendly?duhh.im a boring person.am i?maybe.please, accompany me.someone.please): ive got prep at 3, and yet i havent eat.wtv.WTV.WTV.LAPAR OHKAY!

m lyk this cuz m craving for food.haih.terribly/

cranky?pfft.

i so love myself; maxime quinn.

ps: unbelievably stupid, new new. and and sarcastically fabulous.okay ke tak?hah

No comments: