Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

diamonds are only pieces of coal that did well under pressure

the last words of prayer
isnt enuff to save her
but who is there to give condolences?
ahh my dear, its conspicuous

during live, she was never thankful
never think, always cheer and boastful
she's the first winner, im d last
so she never thought that her life wouldnt last

as she ask for is one more day
to patch whats empty, to Him she must pray
sad, the clock had stop ticking
same, her heart stopped beating

to have limited joy and frenzy
but forever live without no mercy
to repay what is done, your deed
i ask of you, is it worthy?

nothing's stopping us
to bow against the Most Gracious
except lust and our desire
tell me, will it last forever?





words that are meaningful.to me, but maybe not to you.written by this one girl, slave of the Almighty, unknown time and date, for she has forgotten to write it.haha!


Q

1 comment:

Amiz said...

in its own way: beautiful.