Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Friday, May 1, 2009

wolverine

its been a while, i know.haha.alryte, its d holidays again, and for sure there are plans to study.but, knowing me, and my parents, who loves to tag me along, it did not for.at least for today.yeah.

woke up at 830, then realizing that its already 1030.haha, wtff.then, went to klcc.along the way, stopped at timberland warehouse sale.bought my dad's stuff.and ate lunch.a huge huge creampuff that didnt taste so good.but eventually, i'm full(:

next, went to klcc.the plan was to watch X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE with my mum and dad.but the movie's not till 245.so, i went window shopping with my mum.my dad blah la kan g smayang jumaat.

met ajim.haha.not-so surprised to see him as i already know he was there.but, he's wearing pink! gosh.haha.wtv,

then, the movie.wow, it was exhilarating.seriously.but funny, with ryan reynolds in it.haha, you really have to see it for yourself.im watching this for bean!pity her cuz she's not going back.bit, do have fun at penang yeahh.


just for the eyes of the reader, thanks for reading!

wait, theres more.

then, my mum bought me a crocs.yupp, another one.and its very feminine.hahahahaha.funny, but i actually like it?idk, its pink btw.

and then, this day filled with smiles and laughter were ended by the blasting of the pendarflour lamp which was done by me.my dad was furious.kuat gila beng bunyi!
haha.


and and also, the 'coolios' star wars light saber :DD
very very very very cool.
and very very very very expensive.
with sound effects.

wait till my dad gets me another one(:

its blue.hahahaha.COOL:D

billabong; maxime(:

1 comment:

Amiz said...

eh, can i hv a picture of the light saber?

nk maen gak. waaa