Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hint, hint

Do you want to stay awhile ?
Stay. But don't change ?

and please. Always remember.

Remember. Know all the things that makes you who you are.


*this is not the case of third time's lucky

When you did anything wrong. admit it, then you'll be free.

Look at them right in the eye and tell them there's nothing wrong with you. Just buying a couple of things.

I never try to say goodbye. i just say it.

You caused me much pain, which used to be a fantasy of mine.


i won't come back to you. not now, not ever.

remember maxime
*people. DON'T even try to assume. i know you don't know :D

alexithymia by anberlin

No comments: