Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Repetition.

when i hear that someone speak the words i know too much ,

when i listen but i cannot agree ,

when the person speaks with full of sincerity ,

when i ask just for the sake of satisfaction ,

when i doubt the sure ,

when i question, what makes you so sure about that ,

when i did what i thought was right ,

when the sure is doubted ,

when i am not that cruel to reject ,

when my heart disagree with everything ,

when my brain stops to think ,

when chemistry test is this evening ,

when time is running out ,

when i miss the near ,

when i miss the far ,

when i sleep, and i dream ,

when i hope it was just a dream ,

when i wish for a distance ,
everything doesn't make sense.
and thats when i come to you :)

and when i come up with this words,
i meant every. single. one of them.

MAXIME

halfway gone by lifehouse

No comments: