Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

There's Always A Last Time For Everything

and yeah. yesterday, something ends. not this im proud of it. but yeah, you can say that :)

no need for details, cause only the ears who listened and eyes who saw knows :)


wait. i don't reckon people saying this but, i think waking up at 10 in the morning is such a waste. haha. i used to say that waking up at 12 in the afternoon is a waste. but now it has jumped up to 10 o'clock. how is that ? ahha.

lab report
tutorial pre-cal
essay english
quiz chem
STUDY STUDY STUDY :)
*finals in 6 weeks

oh well. i might as well go and vomit right now :)
thank you for understanding :)

maxime


good day by click five

No comments: