Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Monday, August 30, 2010

All About You

i should really go to bed. like, right now. but wait. i have to say something.


FINALS IN 5 DAYS. OMG.
*deans list ? sooo it must be >3.5 GPA okay :)

people talk all the time. you can not know the connections that people around you have with each other, and believe me, you don't wanna know. or , maybe you do. but yeah, it might scares you. you can either care to know, asking all the questions, sulking to know the answer

I MISS MY TRANSCENDERS SO EFFING MUCH :'( so sad i can't make it to the iftar, goshh :'(

or just don't care, and stick up with your own life, your own principles. just do what you always have been doing, and not changing your lives in order to makes those peeping tom a better story to gossip about.

ITS ALMOST RAYA :D oh wait, finals first. hehe

i don't have time to think about anything at all. i may sound cruel, or heart-less. trust me, maybe i am one of them.
hope for a rendezvous with you people okay. during raya timeeee. long time since i wandered around klcc like its nobody's business :D you , the ones that i love ♥

you just need a phone call to lift you up, another to bring you down, and another to bring you back to the place where you belong. there's always hope for you my dear.

and yeah, no exceptions.

i may follow, but that doesn't mean anything

maxime


something more by secondhand serenade

1 comment:

lisa azelan said...

i miss transcenders too :'(