Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Let Me Tell You Something ,

Not very long ago, you used to despise me and my friends. when u ask 'what are you doing?' i'll answer, 'oh nothing, just hanging out with some of my new friends'. Then later the question changes to be 'so u'll be hanging out with them again?(please do with sarcastic tone ever)' and i'll be speechless. well , your phsycho may work then, but not now. oh i think you should know. i don't do hanging out anymore. trying to let out the stress that's building up in me. and he's not involved anymore. thank you.

excuse me for being annoying. but that's not the theme of this post . heh.


timetable until 7th sept

11th reading and writing test
12th multimodal presentation
13th test chem
16th phy test
18th precalculus test
19th english drama

FINALS
4th sept chemistry 1 (you should know that its a goddamn saturday-.-')
5th sept Physics 1
6th sept english 1
7th sept precalculus

finally free, end of semester 1 :)


BUT

thats like 4 weeks away. ramadhan's near. oh thank you, now i can focus more to my books instead of food. hahah.

missing playing wii at home. sighhh.

just an update of my confused hectic life.

and yes, i overslept today, so no merdeka run for me this year. next year ! ahhah.

need gadjets terribly D:
maxime

if i had you by adam lambert