Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Past

i may be late, but there is never too late for anything. i would like to express my condolences towards a person that i have only met once, and it certainly had an impact on my life.

ENGKU ARIF ADLAN. it is certain now that God loves you more. you were taken by Him during this month of Holy, so maybe he has better plans for you. may you rest in peace. Al-Fatihah.

life isn't certain. it isn't certain at all. you may ask, so what is certain anyway ? DEATH. but only He knows excatly when. so. cherish every moment that you have. and also, do take this last day of Ramadhan as your last Ramadhan ever. we will never know if we will still be here for the next one.

maxime

innocent by bruno mars

1 comment:

lisa azelan said...

lebih kurang like my post on death too.
wow great minds think alike eh?

alfatihah engku.