Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

That Explains Much ,

i feel like im walking like the living dead right now. and yeah, there's a reason. and im glad that i made it. sleeping for 2 hrs, or 3 ? and waking up in the middle of the night is currently my hobby. people say im weird for doing that. well, who wants to sacrifice their sleep ? just that, i want to enjoy fully the wifi in this house :D or maybe something else that is meant to be cherished during this holidays. well. for many, their holiday ends today ! but for some people like moi, its not over yet till tuesdayyyy, so i have extra days to work out my new odd habit. but im pretty sure i will not make it effective at utp. NEED SLEEP THERE. badly. HAHA. plus, the wifi and also the something else is unavailable for that matter. just have to wait for the holidays, or maybe, the twin holiday, if you get what i mean ;)

okay, i have guests to attend to. till we meet again.

psst; thanks for reading :)

maxime is surpriseddd ! ;)

wake up by hilary duff

No comments: