Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Friday, January 13, 2012

What's that smell ?

It's the smell of freedom.


Alhamdulillah. I am now free from all forms of academic stuffs because i am currently on a holiday. I am also, gladly to say, done with my first year. Long way to go to become a certified Chemical Engineer, but a little feeling of achievement does my heart a good thing :D

My head felt really good when I stepped out from that examination hall yesterday. Wait, it's more like relieved. Haha. This long break is exactly the thing that I need right now. Not just to be free from all the academic related stuffs, also from yknow, life. Its the time to reform, and remake my mind, and inner self, if possible. Well, nothing's impossible. The word 'impossible' itself says 'im possible'.

Hehe. So as usual, anyone's up for lunch ? A movie date maybe ?  Haha. Im free. Atleast for the next four months I am ;)

Oh and, who's up for a good article to read ? Visit this LINK. CLICK HERE.

SubhanAllah. It's heart wrecking and also beautiful at the same time. May Allah protect Wardina and her family. Pity her little kids, at such young age they've faced hardships like this. Do pray that all of our sisters and brothers are protected by Allah from any danger InsyaAllah.

Take care, love ! alhanasabrina xx

No comments: