Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Nope, not an informative post either

Just to update you guys on my life. Well, that's what I do best rightttt ? Lol.

Finals Timetable

0501 Vector Calculus
0601 Organic Chemistry
0701 Islamic Studies

1101 Principle of Chemical Engineering
1201 Fluid Flow and Transport Process

Mean UTP, giving me 3 papers in a row T.T Tsk tsk. Just hope that I will manage myself. InsyaAllah I can, after all, I've been thru all the hardship to get to where I am now, so why stop now ? Right ?

I know some of you girls (My Transcenders) are also having their exams, so goodluck yeaaa. <3 you girls. Take care and hope to see you girls soooon :)

wish me luck and let us pray for each other, sisters :)

alhanasabrina

pssst: im having my 4 months break after the exams soooooo im completely free to go on a date or movie, or lunch. let's hang out :D

No comments: