Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011-2012

As usual, the new year post. Nothing much to say, since I have my finals coming. Maybe I shall do another post after finals, maybe a survey. I love surveys :B hehe

Not that I wanna be those typical 'I hate 2011 its a bad year so 2012 pls be good to me' people but there are some things that I dislike in this year. Mostly about my self and about my decision making skills. But then I learned something new every year, and that's what gonna shape me to be a better person and muslimah in the future. InsyaAllah.

Nothing to flash back, but for those who knows it, you know. For those who don't I shall not say anything. Just that I'm glad it's over and now I can keep my head straight for things.

Just this, whenever you have doubts or regrets about something, on why it ended, remember the main reason you did it. Even if you regret it, even if you love it with all your might, remember the main reason. That's what counts the most.

Im just glad I have 1/3 of the coming year to relax and plan what's best for my future. Just hope i wont waste half of it sleeping and eating just like I plan to do during the first week :B



Happy new year, everyone. May Allah bless us.

alhanasabrina



No comments: