Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Friday, December 30, 2011

2 hours

This is a dream, I said to myself. The surrounding was vague, but the people innit were clear. We are having a party. All of a sudden, I'm awake. What's that noise ? Searching for the source, I found my phone, ringing. It's the alarm. With all of me that's awake, I gather all of it and turned it off. Then m back at the party. There were so many balloons. We were playing this some sort of game that I could not remember how it goes. Then the routine repeats. Some parts of my dream I could not remember. Fun fact: When you're in love, you remember 30% more of your dreams. True ? I dunno. Okay

Then I was awake for the final time. There stood my roommate, saying something I can't quite grasp. It's like m awake, but m not there. At least not there yet. While waiting for myself to return, I listened and heard: Hey, do you wanna wake up? I remembered that I stared at her, trying to look as normal as possible. And I nodded my head, not fully me, yet. She repeated and added: Cause if you don't, I wanna turn off the lights. I nodded. And there I was, fully sitting down on my bed. Funny. It's as if I hadn't slept at all.


Then after wudhuk, everything is clear for me. Alhamdulillah.


:) alhanasabrina


No comments: