Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Still UPPPPPP

Yep, it's exactly 5.11 am and m still up. A-mah-zinggggg. I know righttt. Lolz.

Okay Im awake and kickn at this time of night (or morning) is mainly because af the _______ PCE report viva thingy that I have to hand in and present tmr. Ugh. Yeaaaaaa it's hard. Not really, just it's very inconvenient as the lecturer didn't told us from the start that we have to do the freaking iCON for the same assignment that we did earlier. Pffffft. Okay i won't ramble on about iCON cause obviously you followers don't know anything at all about this iCON. Just to let you know, it is a software used by Petronas to calculate stuffs, very handy i could say, FOR A FOURTH YEAR STUDENT or as an intern  -.- But i've finished it so yeaaaaah. Tumblin till mornin. ;)

Okaaay. Another reason is that I slept for a full 3 hours after my class yesterday from 4 till 7. Hehehehe :B But i did woke up to pray of course. I just loveeeeeeee to sleep. Lolz. I think m sleepy most of the time. Haha. So now I am trying my best not to even touch my bed or else i'll go ZZZZZZZ. Trust me. I will happen ! but i shall not let it happen ! Hahahaha ! :D

Another reason is that I drank the Iced White Coffee from Ameeth just now after my gamelan class. That stuff really works on me, i tell ya. Effin seriously. Hoho. (Y)

Oh. I just wanna say congrats to my beloved little sisters from TKC, as you still able to keep our pride held high for your PMR results. Those who excel, keep it up. Those who didn't, it's not the end of the world, trust me. You girls have a long way to go :)

Oooooooh and m going home tonight ! At last ! After a month ! (lolz) But yea, really miss home :( But as i keep on saying, the worst isn't over, finals is still there. *sigh but it's okay. let's recharge at home. And hope to go out and spend a few bucks hehehe :B Christmas sale ! :p

Takecare people. Somebody out there loves you, remember that <3

alhanasabrina

No comments: