Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

-gram

It's weird that I have absolutely nothing to say. It's as if I am not feeling anything that's worth writing a post right now. Maybe I'm done writing about myself. Maybe.


Ever heard of Instagram ? If you're an iPhone user, obviously you've heard of it. It takes pictures and edit it with all sorts of filter. It's cool. Seriously. Even Justin Bieber has one. Lol. And even Selena Gomez. Okay. You can post all sorts of picture with it. The lucky ones will get their picture to the popular page. Their pictures are really pretty. Some people just post a picture of themselves, yknow. But idk, I like to post things that I seem to find beauty in it. Like scenery and all that. You can visit the website here at instagr.am




Okay now, what is Stickygram ? It's simple. All those lovely pictures you took with Instagram, you could turn them into magnets. How cool is that ? I bet those people who create this Stickygram get loads of money from this. You can visit their website here stickygram.com


Okay, this is a story on how my life relates to both of the things that I wrote up there.

1) I am an instagram user. Thus making me an iPhone user.

2) Just recently I've won something by retweet-ing a tweet. The exact words were

Win a Stickygram worth of $14.99 via now!  

I used my public twitter account which the name will not be said here, i don't see any reason for that, and yeah after that i just waited. But did not hope that much as I rarely won this type of contest - or any contest at all. Lol.

Then during my curriculum class later that night, I received a tweet saying that I won that thing. It's cool cause yknow, 9 of those stickygrams costs $14.99 but I will get them for free.

I'll post a picture of em as soon as i get it okay ? Till then, followers. I miss you xx

alhanasabrina

1 comment:

aRinarRe said...

Hahah! Nique! Lucky fingers u got there- they tweet at the right time and the right thing! ;)