Mademoiselle

My photo
Hi! I'm Sabrina, a 25 year old wanderer. This where I write about things that are relevant to my life whether big or small, mostly about my feelings towards things. All things posted are strictly my take on things unless written otherwise. Happy reading!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Push It To The Limit

 

Have you ever wondered what would it be like, testing your own limits ? Know how far you can go, with all the energy that you have. Have you ever did something with all your might, giving your all until you have none left ?

Well, idk bout you, but I always always have wondered bout that. Because there isn't a single thing in my life that I actually have given my all to. Studies, maybe. But 'give all your might' in this case means using your energy. For example, playing in a football game, 90 minutes non stop without taking a single walking step. Or maybe playing tennis without having to rest and drink water like everyone else always does. Or just simply you feel tired walking up the stairs to your 4th floor apartment but you're stuck at the third floor but you decided to go on and once you've reached your bed you just stumbled on in and recharge. Lol. Maybe, who knows ? I just wanna know what would it take to use our full energy ? If I knew the answer, I would feel very satisfied after doing it, cause you know, you have given your all in it. You deserve some credits man.

But someone like me, with a slight low-blood pressure problem may have lesser limits than all of you. So just now when playing tennis I've decided to check my limit. It turns out before I could even reach to the maximum level, my blood pressure will gimme a sign. So if I push harder, I will blackout. Seriously, I've tried.

I guess we will never know our limits, cause when the energy level has gone into the danger zone, our body will give us a sign that tells us to stop. But who knows, one might actually succeed in finding his/her limit. Do tell me yea. Haha. Later ! :)


alhanasabrina

No comments: